Border Security Force (BSF) has published an Recruitment Official Notification for the posts of Constable (Tradesman). In this article we are discuss about full vacancy details, Educational Qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply in Border Security Force (BSF) Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment.
Post Name : Constable (Tradesman) (Male & Female)
Total No. of Vacancy : 1284 Vacancy
- Male : 1220 Vacancy
- Female : 64 Vacancy
Education Qualification :
(1) For trades of Constable(Cobbler), Constable(Tailor), Constable (Washerman), Constable(Barber) and Constable(Sweeper) :
- (a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board;
- (b) Must be proficient in respective trade;
- (c) Must qualify trade test in the respective trade conducted by recruitment board.
(2) For the trades of Constable(Cook), Constable(Water Carrier) and Constable(Waiter) :
- (a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
- (b) National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) level-I Course in food production or Kitchen from National Skill Development
- Corporation or from the Institutes recognized by National Skill Development Corporation.
Salary : Level-3, Pay scale Rs.21,700-69,100/- of 7th CPC
Age Limit : Between 18 to 25 years as on last date of online application. Relatable in respect of the candidates for SC/ ST/ OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Govt. from time to time.
- (i). Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Upto : 5 Years in upper age limit
- (ii). Other Backward Class : Upto 3 Years in upper age limit
- Height: 165 cms
- Chest: 75-80 cms
- Height: 155 cms
- Chest: Not Applicable
- For More Details Refer Notification.
- (a) Candidates belonging to Un-reserved(UR), EWS category or OBC category applying for recruitment to the posts shall have to deposit Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) only as examination fee plus Rs.47.20 service charges levied by Common Service Centre (CSC) through following payment mode :-
- (i) Net banking of any Bank.
- (ii) Credit/Debit Card of any Bank.
- (iii) Nearest authorized Common Service Centre.
- (b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, BSF serving personnel and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- (c) Payment of examination fee will be accepted only through online mode
How To Apply In BSF Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment :
Important Date : BSF Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 26-02-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27-03-2023