Gujarat ikhedut portal | Online Registration, Application Status, Schemes List
Benefits of the ikhedut Portal
- The main motive of the scheme is to reach out to the farmers directly by the portal.
- Farmers do not have to pay any fee to get any information.
On this portal, farmers will get information regarding weather, agriculture schemes by the government, the market price of crops, etc.
- Under “the scheme of khetiwadi “a farmer can apply for tractor and subsidy will be provided by the government.
Gujarat ikhedut Portal | Online Registration, Login & Application Form Submission
Let’s find out how farmers can register online at the portal
Step 6: This will open a registration form in front of you. Now you have to fill all the details asked in the form like your personal details, bank details, ration card details, and then captcha code.Step 7: After filling all the necessary details very carefully you have to click on the “submit” button.
Step 8 : After successful registration, login to your account and continue applying for the scheme
Document/Information required for registering at ikhedut portal
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
- If you already applied for any scheme available at Gujarat Ikhedut portal, follow these steps to check the status of the application
First, Visit the “Applicant Facility” Page
- Then click on the option “Application status “, this will open a form in front of you.
- You have to enter your registered mobile number and application number.
- After entering captcha code you have to click on “View application status “.
- Here you can track the current status if your application submitted at the Gujarat
Ikhedut portal.ikhedut portal Schemes List
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line-PVC
- Automated Seed Drill.
- Mb Plau
- Mb Plau (mechanical Reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Open Pipeline
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Groundnut Digger
- •Charge Cutter (engine/ oil motor operated)
- Captor Cutter (tractors/ Power Tiller Operator)
- Zero Teal Seed Low fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Discover Plau
- Pedi Trans-Planet
- Discover Heroes
- Power Tiller
- Potato Planter
- Bund Farmer
- Multi Crop Planter
- Post Hall Digger
- Stable Saver
- Ripper (Self Propelled)
- Land Level
Many people have been asking about checking the list of beneficiaries online. Be advised that currently there is no such service using which you can see the details of the applicants or the complete list of the applicants. Yes, but if you have the application/reference number, you can know the current status of the application & check application details using the check status service, mentioned above.Farmers can get various benefits from the state government under the Ikhedut portal. The benefits are in the form of various schemes which are necessary to do the farming and other activity related to farming.
➥ The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application is determined by the designated officer on the basis of on-site inspection or manual verification of records.
The status of whether the application is eligible or not is updated in the application by the authorized person.
➥ The pre-approval officer pre-approves the applications.
➥ Verification work is also decided after thorough spot-check / record-check.
➥ Pre-approval Order and Payment Order are signed by the competent authority.