GPSSB Panchayat Talati cum Mantri Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021:- Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board has published the vacancies notification for the posts of the Gujarat Talati cum Mantri Online Form Fillup Closed Now at The has released the various vacancies of the Talati Cum Mantri & Jr. Clerk. Now time to preparation of Examination Here we are given full Details e.g. Pattern, Old Question Paper, Important Question and other details you can check the GPSSB Talati Cum Mantri Exam Pattern & GSSSB Junior Clerk Old Question paper 2021 download New Exam Pattern Pdf
- Name of the conducting organization: – Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board
- Official web portal: – https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in/panchayatvibhag/
- Exam name: – Junior Clerk, Talati cum Mantri
- Total Post: – 1700 + talati & 1000+ clerk
- Article category: – Gujarat Junior Clerk, Talati cum Mantri Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- Status: – given on the below link
Talati cum Mantri Syllabus/Pattern:
The Exam Paper will consist total 100 questions
Questions of Objective type
The Exam Paper will be comprised
Various questions from below sections
Total Sections Subjects
- Grammar – 35 Subject 15
- English Grammar 15
- General Knowledge 35
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour
- Maximum Marks: 100
Reasoning syllabus for Gujarat Panchayat Talati cum Mantri
- Blood relationship
- Direction Sense
- Ranking test
Quantitative Aptitude/ Arithmetic syllabus for Gujarat Panchayat Talati cum Mantri
- Square & Square roots
- Cube & cubic roots
- Decimal system
- Numerical series
- Simple interest
- Number system
- Addition, Subtraction, Divide and
- LCM & HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time & Work
- Time & Speed
- Area of cube, cuboids, triangle, rectangle, square, sphere, circle, etc.
- Problem on age
- Compound Interest
- Marathi Language syllabus for Gujarat Panchayat Talati cum Mantri, FHW, MPHW
- Similar words
- Opposite words
- One word for a sentence
English Language syllabus for Gujarat Panchayat Talati cum Mantri
- Words Followed by Particular
- One Word Substitution
General Awareness syllabus for Gujarat Panchayat Talati cum Mantri, Jr. Clerk
- Geography of District
- Current Affairs
The GPSC syllabus is set by the Gujarat Public Service Commission. The commission is constitutionally authorized to set and change the GPSC Exam pattern and take decisions concerning recruitment, transfer, and disciplinary matters.
In this article, you will find the complete GPSC Syllabus for entry into Gujarat Administrative Services and Gujarat Civil Services conducted by Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
GPSC 2020 notification has been released. Aspirants can refer to the linked article for more GPSC recruitment-related details. Any changes in the GPSC syllabus will be updated once official notice is published.
GPSC exam is conducted in 2 stages.
Stage 1: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
Stage 2: Mains Exam (Written and Personal Interview)
It is important to carefully go through the entire GPSC syllabus, so as not to waste time on reading irrelevant things from the exam point of view
Gpsc exam syllabus is similar to the UPSC Syllabus; the only difference is GPSC syllabus will have topics on History, Culture, Geography concerning the state of Gujarat.
Candidates can check eligibility for the GPSC exam.
Few important points to note concerning GPSC Syllabus 2021:
To tackle questions on Science and Technology, as per GPSC Exam Syllabus candidates do not require any kind of specialization from the science stream.
Under the History section, as per GPSC Exam Syllabus, candidates need to focus on the History of Gujarat.
As per GPSC Syllabus, under the Geography section candidates have to prepare for the social and economic geography of Gujarat and India.
GPSC Exam Pattern
- GPSC conducts the exam in 3 stages
- Prelims – 2 papers – Objective type questions (MCQ)
- Mains – 6 papers – Descriptive type questions
Educational News : Possibility to give mass promotion in Std. 1 to 8
GPSC Exam Pattern for GPSC Prelims is given below
GPSC Exam Pattern for Mains exam is given below
The GPSC Personality Test/ Interview is held for candidates who clear the GPSC Mains stage of the GPSC exam. The interview (in the GPSC exam pattern) is for 100 marks and tests the general awareness, character, expression, personality, intelligence, and general suitability for the service.
(2) A candidate who desires to recheck his marks of examination, may apply to the Board along with such fee as may be fixed by the Board with a period of forty-five days from the date of declaration of the final result of the Examination.
All Syllabus Guide – 1 || All Syllabus Guide – 2
GPSC Exam Syllabus – Prelims
The GPSC Syllabus overlaps significantly with the UPSC Syllabus for IAS exam. With the new GPSC pattern and GPSC Syllabus, candidates preparing simultaneously for the Civil Services Exam (UPSC) and state civil services exam will have a slightly
- Cultural Heritage
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations
- Mental Ability
Paper -2 :
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Science and Technology
- Current events of regional, national and international importance
DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS PDF FROM HERE
NEW SYLLABUS FOR TALATI EXAM:
- General Awareness & General Knowledge– 50 marks
- Gujarati Grammar & Sahity— 20 marks
- English Grammar— 20 marks
- General Mathematics— 10 marks
- Holding of the Examination.
The Board shall hold an examination for the purpose of selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts specified in Schedule – I of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998.