- Employees covered under Section 2(9) of the ESI Act 1948.
- The Insured Person (IP) should have been rendered unemployed during the period the relief is claimed.
- The Insured Person should have been in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- The Insured Person should have contributed not less than 78 days during each of the preceding four contribution periods.
- The contribution in respect of him should have been paid or payable by the employer.
- The contingency of the unemployment should not have been as a result of any punishment for misconduct or superannuation or voluntary retirement.
- Aadhar and Bank Account of the Insured Person should be linked with insured person database.
- In case the IP is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme he will be considered unemployed only in case he is rendered unemployed with all employers.
- As specified in Section 65 of the ESI Act, an IP shall not be entitled to any other cash compensation and the Relief under ABVKY simultaneously for the same period. However, periodical payments of Permanent Disability Benefit (PDB) under ESI Act and Regulations shall continue.
- As specified under Section 61 of the ESI Act, an IP who is in receipt of Relief under ABVKY shall not be entitled to receive any similar benefit admissible under the provisions of any other enactment.
- The IP will be eligible for Medical benefit as provided under the Act for the period he is availing this relief
Why Sabka Gujarat?
Sabka Gujarat provides you all the essential information, for instance, the job description, total vacancy, qualification, eligibility criteria, salary, selection procedure, job location, application procedure, application fees, important dates, etc. We created this exclusive page for recruitment notifications for both fresher and experienced candidates. It is a perfect place to gather the latest Vacancy Notifications. Join our whatsapp group job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs. We recommend you to kindly bookmark this page, get instant alerts related to upcoming vacancy, apply for the posts and do not wait till the deadline. We wish you all the best in your job search.