BEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Is A Navratna And India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company Under Ministry Of Defence Unit. It Is Currently Hiring Aspiring And Talented Individuals For The Post Of Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer In Panchkula Unit. Interested Candidates Can Apply Online From 6th October 2021. The Last Date To Submit Online Applications Is 27th October 2021. Interested Candidates Must Bookmark This Article For Information About Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process And Salary
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
BEL Has Released 88 Vacancies For The Post Of Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer On 6th October 2021. Aspiring Candidates Who Have Pursued B.E./B. Tech. In Electronics And Mechanical Discipline Can Start Applying Online From 6th October 2021. Candidates Can Refer To The Table Below For More Information About Recruitment:
BEL Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)|
|Number of Vacancies||88|
|Name of Post||Trainee Engineer – I and Project Engineer -1|
|Advertisement Release Date||6th October 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th October 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Notification PDF: Download
Apply Online: Click Here
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Notification PDF
BEL Has Released 88 Vacancies For The BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 For Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer On 6th October 2021. Aspiring Candidates Must Ensure That They Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria Before Filling The Online Applications. The Details Are Mentioned In The Recruitment Notification On The Official Website. Candidates Can Download The Recruitment Notification From The Link Provided Below
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
BEL Has Invited Online Applications For Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer In Electronics And Mechanical Discipline. Aspiring Candidates Who Are Applying For BEL Recruitment 2021 Can Refer To The Table Below For Vacancy Details (Category-Wise):
|Trainee Engineer – I||22||6||15||8||4||55|
|Project Engineer – I||15||3||8||5||2||33|
4% of the posts are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Vacancy Distribution (Branch-wise)
|Trainee Engineer – I||33||22|
|Project Engineer – I||16||17|
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring Candidates Applying For BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Must Ensure That They Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria Before Filling The Online Application. The Eligibility Criteria For The Post Of Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer Is As Follows:
Candidates Must Have A Full-Time BE/B. Tech. Degree From A Recognized University/Institute In The Following Disciplines:
- Electronics (Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/ Communication).
General/EWS/OBC Candidates Must Graduate In First Division. SC/ST/Pwd Candidates Must Pass Graduation In The Above Mentioned Disciplines. All The Candidates Convert Their CGPA Marks Into Percentage Marks (Aggregate) Which Is Mandatory For Selection Process.
Post Qualification Experience
- Trainee Engineer: Freshers Who Have Passed In All 8 Semesters Must Bring Their Provisional Degree Certificate/Engineering Certificate At The Time Of Joining.
- Project Engineer: Candidates Must Have 2 Years Of Industrial Experience In The Relevant Field. Experience Certificate With Supporting Documents Is Mandatory.
Age Limit (Upper Age Limit as on 01/10/2021)
The upper age limit for the mentioned posts is as follows:
- Trainee Engineer: 25 years.
- Project Engineer: 28 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- For OBC candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
- For PwD candidates with minimum 40% disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years in addition to the posts mentioned above.
Application Fees BEL Recruitment 2021
Candidates applying for BEL Apprentice Recruitment for the post of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer must pay the application fees as given in the table below:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category are exempted from paying the application fees.
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Aspiring Candidates Who Are Applying For The Post Of Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer Will Be Shortlisted On The Basis Of The Marks Scored In Graduation. Candidates Must Attach The Formula For Converting CGPA Marks Into Percentage Marks. The Selection Process Is Mentioned In The Table Below
|Aggregate marks scored in BE/B Tech.||75%|
|Post Qualification Work Experience2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates||15%|
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Salary Details
Candidates applying for the post of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will receive following monthly remuneration:
Steps to Apply Online for BEL Recruitment 2021
Candidates Applying For The Post Of Trainee Engineer And Project Engineer From Electronics/Mechanical Discipline Can Apply Online From 6th October 2021. Aspiring Candidates Must Read All The Instructions Carefully To Avoid Any Mistakes During The Registration And Application Process. Eligible Candidates Must Verify All The Details Entered By Them Before Hitting The Submit Button. Steps For Applying For BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Are As Follows:
- Visit The Official Website @bel-india.In And Click On Careers Menu. Click On Recruitment-Advertisements.
- Candidates Belonging To UR/EWS/OBC Category Must Read All The Instructions With Screenshots Carefully Before Paying The Applicable Fee.
- Fees Payment Which Will Be Done Via SBI E-Collect Gateway Through Different Modes Of Online Payment Or By Visiting The SBI Branch After Printing The Challan Form.
- Write Down The SBI Collect Reference No. Which Is Generated After The Payment Of Fees. This Will Be Filled In Application Form.
- Click On The Apply Online Link Provided Above And Read All The Instructions Carefully.
- Click On Registration And Fill All The Required Details Such As Name Of Post Applying For, Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number And Email ID.
- Verify All The Details And Click On Continue.
- You Will Receive Username And Password On Your Registered Mobile Number/Email ID.
- Enter The Login Credentials (Username And Password).
- Click On Login.
- Enter Your Educational Qualification, Work Experience And Other Essential Details.
- Upload Scanned Passport-Sized Photograph, Signature, Marksheets And Certificates.
- Again Verify The Application Form Details, Then Click On Preview And Submit.
- Application Form Will Appear On The Screen. Note Down The Application No. And Take Printout Of The Application Form.