BHEL 300 ITI Trade Recruitment 2021
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Bhopal published an official notification for the Recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentices posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post Online from 02.02.2021 to 22.02.2021. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, the application process, last date to apply and more.
BHEL ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021
- No. of posts: 300
- Name of posts: ITI Trade Apprentices
- Electrician: 80 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Machinist Composite: 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 20 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 30 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 05 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 05 Posts
- Mason: 05 Posts
- Pinter (General): 05 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Plumber: 05 Posts
- 10th/High School passed from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Selection will be made based on Merit.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by the below-mentioned link.
- Commencement of Online application : 02/02/2021
- Closing of online submission of applications : 22/02/2021
- Last date for receiving Documents : 01/03/2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.