Bin Sachivalay Exam Date – 2021 : Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has announced the GSSSB Written Exam Date for the Post of Office Assistant and Bin Sachivalay Clerk. The GSSSB written examination is scheduled to be held in the 13 February 2022.
Bin Sachivalay Exam Date 2021
GSSSB Office Assistant Exam Pattern
1. Written Exam Syllabus of Bin Sachivalay Clerk
- Public Administration and Indian Constitution: Mark-50
- India and Gujarat Current Affairs: Mark-50
- Gujarat History and Culture: Mark-25
- Gujarati Language and Gujarati Grammar: Mark-25
- English Grammer: Mark-25
- Computer Basic Knowledge: Mark-25 Total Time: – 2 Hour (120 Minitus) Total marks: – 200 Negative Marking: – 0.33 or 0.25(as per new Notification)
2. Computer based exam
- Gujarati Typing Test – 20 Marks
- English Typing Test – 20 Marks
- Basic Knowledge of Computer and Practical Exam – 60 Marks Total–100 Marks
Bin Sachivalay old paper
The old question paper of the bin sachivalay examination taken earlier is very useful for the candidates preparing for the sachivalay clerk examination. Question papers taken earlier Studying the question paper provides information about the syllabus of this examination. If you are preparing for this type of exam, get old sachivalay clerk exam question papers and solve it. You can easily get the sachivalay Clerk Exam Old Question Papers and its Official Answer Key.
Sachivalay Clerk Exam Date 2021
Sachivalay office assistant exam was held across the state from 12 noon to 2 pm on 17 November, 2019. 10.50 lakh students across the state appeared for the exam. Examination was conducted at 3171 examination centers. Clerk, Office Assistant Class-3 for the vacant 3900 vacancies was examined by the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board. But the exam was canceled due to controversies. Now in the year 2021, the news from this exam has been received through sources.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2021
Bin sachivalay clerk office assistant call latter can be downloaded after the exam date is announced. Gujarat service selection board GSSSB will be officially announced about that. Candidates can download Bin Sachivalay exam call letter from Ojas website. So, keep visiting our website for Bin sachivalay exam call letter and other IMP updates.
To download bin sachivalay clerk call letter please follow these steps given below.
- Open ojas.gujarat.gov.in or Ojas Call Letter link.
- Now click on the the call letter menu.
- Then select Bin sachivalay clerk or office assistant.
- Now Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Then click on download button and get your call letter.
- Print your call letter for future reference.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Result 2021
Bin sachivalay clerk result 2021 will be issued in PDF format with Name, Roll Number, and Rank of Candidates. Candidates who will obtain qualifying Marks in written exam will be shortlisted for Computer based exam of Computer Proficiency Test. Candidates can check GSSSB Bin sachivalay clerk result 2021 by name using official link. selection process
Bin Sachivalay Paper
Study the Bin Sachivalay model paper to better preparetion for the Bin Sachivalay clerk exam. This model paper will be useful for you to prepare according to the format of the question paper. Solve the objective questions given in the model paper.
Try to get answers to the questions given in it. These types of objective questions will help you in the upcoming exam. You are also preparing to complete the question paper within a certain time frame by using these model papers.