Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment For Specialist Security Officers MMGS-ii Post 2021 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Posts Name: Specialist Security Officers in MMGS-II
Total Posts: 25 Posts
- Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Min. : 25 years
- Max. : 40 years (including all relaxations)
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1981 and not later than 01.11.1996 (both days inclusive).
- PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 24.12.2021 to 07.01.2022 (Both days inclusive)
- SC/ST Rs. 175/- (intimation charges only)
- General & others Rs. 850/- (application fee + intimation charges)
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service. OR
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
Selection Process Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ? Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2022
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience 01.11.2021