BREAKING NEWS :- GOVERNMENT SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY BHARATI DISTRICICT WISE & SCHOOL WISE VACANCY LIST DECLARE.
GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019, Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board (GSERC) has released the https://www.gserc.in Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019 – jobs in Gujarat online Notification on the official website.
GSERC. Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019- jobs in Gujarat online Notification: – Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board has invited the online application form for the posts of the Shikshan Sahayak. The official board has released the vacancies for the Shikshan Sahayak. Candidates may check the official notification of the GSERC
From the official notification, you can get about the academic qualification, age limit, age relaxation, exam fee, total vacancies, selection process, how to apply and others. Here we also provide the official link to access the GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019 jobs in Gujarat. Candidates stay connects with us for the latest updates related to the GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019 jobs in Gujarat.
About Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board @ https://www.gserc.in Details
“Selection Committee for the recruitment of Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff” has been constituted for Government Schools and Government Non-Government Aided Schools with the notification of the State Government dated.
The members of this committee are as follows.
- Director, School Office, Gandhinagar – Chairman, Designation
- Vice President, Gujarat. And uh Board of Education, Gandhinagar- Member
- Senior Government Officer – Member of the lower rank frI8om the Deputy Secretary to the Government to be appointed.
- Two nominated academics to be nominated by the government – a member
- Representative – A member of the accredited Association of School Operations, nominated by the Government
- Joint Director, Education, Gandhinagar – Member and Member Secretary
- Functions of the Selection Committee: –
- The number of teachers to be recruited should be determined by the District Education Officers. However, it would be imperative for district teachers to fill out a demand letter to fill the vacancies of teachers.
- Applications should be requested through advertisements in Gujarati and English newspapers which are widely spread in the state.
Requests received must be verified.
- The concerned District Education Officer and the governing body of the respective schools should recommend the names of the candidates selected for appointment.
- Record of recommendations should be maintained.
- The Government will have to submit an annual report of its activities in the education department.
- From time to time, the Government must be responsible for other tasks entrusted to it.
- The selection committee should examine the applications. And for such examination, the Committee may adopt procedures which it deems appropriate