Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD) [Group ‘B’], non–gazetted in the employment newspaper dated 22 January 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through offline mode on or before 04 March 2022. Keep visiting SabkaGujarat.In for more jobs and study material.
Total Posts :- 38 Posts
Posts Name :-
- Deputy Field Officer Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Bachelor’s Degree with specified language as a subject. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Two years Diploma in the specified language. OR Native Level Proficiency* in the specified language.
Age Limit :- 21 to 30 Years.
Salary :- Rs. 44,900/-
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be done on the basis of exam.
Apply Process :-
- Eligible candidates can send the application alongwith requisite certificates and two self-attested recent passport size colour photograph with name & DOB on the back, which should be clearly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER (GD)”, by ORDINARY POST to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003.
Important Dates :-
- Last Date of Offline Application – 04-03-2022
Important Links :-
Notification & Application Form
Official Website : Click Here