Cabinet secretariat recruitment 2022 notification OUT, Applications invited for Trainee Pilot Posts
Cabinet Secretariat has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Trainee Pilot [Group ‘A’ Gazetted]. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the offline mode latest by 29 April 2022. A total of 6 vacancies will be recruited. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here. Keep visiting SabkaGujarat.in for more jobs and study material updates.
Total Posts :- 06 Posts
Posts Name :-
- Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted) – 6 Posts
Education Qualification :-
- Higher Secondary or equivalent with a valid Commercial Pilot Licence or Helicopter years (as Pilot Commercial Licence from Director on closing General Civil Aviation (DGCA).
Age Limit :-
- 20 to 30 Years
Selection Process :-
- Candidates selection will be based on Merit
- Level 10 of Pay Matrix [minimum pay of Rs. 56,100/- & allowances
Apply Process :-
- Interested candidates can submit applications through offline mode. The envelope containing the application (along with requisite certificates and Two self-attested recent passport size color photographs with name & DOB on the back) should be clearly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE PILOT” and sent through ORDINARY POST addressed to Post Bag No. 3003, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003 latest by 29 April 2022.
Important Dates :-
- Last Date : 29-04-2022