- CBSE postponed Std.12 examination on March 18, 6 Std.10 papers were pending in North-East Delhi
- A total of 29 subject papers of Std.10 and Std.12 were left, the examination of which was to be taken from 1st to 15th July<
What did the Supreme Court say?
- CBSE issues notification regarding Std. 12 examination.
- At present the option of giving internal assessment and subsequent papers is given.
- Date of announcement of result stated. The Center clarifies the position on how the examination will be conducted in the State Board.
- The Supreme Court will reconvene at 10.30am on Friday.
CBSE Std. Decided to cancel the remaining exams of 10th and 12th. The board made the disclosure during a hearing in the Supreme Court on Thursday. Students will now be assessed on the basis of the last 3 exams. The student will then have the option to take the exam.