Central University Of Gujarat Recruitment 2020: Apply Online @cug.ac.in, Central University Of Gujarat Recruitment 2020: Central University of Gujarat (CUG) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian nationals for appointment by direct recruitment for the Group-A Non-teaching and Other Academic posts. Following are the important dates for application.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Central University Of Gujarat. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
CUG Recruitment 2020 Details
- Professor 17 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Associate Professor 28 1,31,400 – 2,17,100
- Assistant Professor 25 57,700 – 1,82,400
- Registrar 01 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Finance Officer 01 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Controller Of Examination 01 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Librarian 01 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Deputy Librarian 01 79800 – 2,11,500
- Internal Audit Officer 01 78,800 – 2,09,200
- Assistant Registrar 02 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Assistant Librarian 01 57,700 – 1,82,400
- Executive Engineer 01 67,700 – 2,08,700
- Information Scientist 01 56,100 – 1,77,500
- System Analyst 01 56,100 – 1,77,500
Age Limit: Please Read Official Advertisement.
- Professor An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- Associate Professor A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professor A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Registrar Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- Finance Officer
- Controller Of Examination
- Librarian Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- At least 10 years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/ Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years’ experience as a College Librarian.
- Deputy Librarian Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation science, with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- Internal Audit Officer Deputation: By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Assistant Registrar Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Assistant Librarian A Master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Executive Engineer First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute/
- University or equivalent.
- Information Scientist First Class M.E. / M.Tech. (Computer Science) / Information Technology) Or equivalent. OR First Class B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science) / Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience. OR
- First Class Master in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience. OR First Class M.Sc.(Computer Science/ Information Technology) from a recognized University/ Institute with three years of relevant experience.
- System Analyst First class M.E. /M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)/ Information Technology)/MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent OR First class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience.
- For General category candidates Rs.500/- Pay Application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For OBC / EWS candidates Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman/Women Fees Exempted
Selection Process & How To Apply
- Selection Process Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.
- How To Apply Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link. Applicants need to send ONE hard copy of Printout of Application along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required to “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382030” in closed cover on or before 30/11/2020 up to 05:30 p.m., super scribing as under through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only, failing which the application will be rejected
- Address “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382030”
- Online Application Starting From 19-10-2020
- Online Application Last Date 19-11-2020
- Last Date Of Receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application Along With all enclosures (Including Postal Processing Days) 30-11-2020