CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector Posts There are a total of 690 Vacancy in CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Apply for 690 Posts. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2021. Other Details like No. Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post.
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 JOB Details
|Name of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Job Role||Assistant Sub Inspector Posts|
|Qualification||HSC and other|
|Application Starting Date||31 December 2020|
|Application Last Date||05 February 2021|
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
JOB Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- The candidate is eligible to apply for the Assistant Sub Inspector post if he has completed his Graduation from a recognized university.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
Age Limit for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply CISF ASI Recruitment 2021: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply CISF ASI Recruitment 2021: 35 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- Age limit (as on 01/08/2020)
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
Salary for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
How to Apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- The interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications along with the documents to the concerned zonal DIG of CISF by 05 February 2021. The candidates can check the official notification for more details for which the direct link has been provided above.
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Website : https://www.cisf.gov.in/
Application Fees for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the Application Fees.
Selection Process for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Stage I: Checking of service records
- Stage II: Written Examination
- Stage III: Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV: Physical Efficiency Test
- Stage V: Detailed medical examination
- Final Selection: Will be made accordingly to their performance in written test and being declared “FIT” in detailed medical examination.
Important Date for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date For Online Application||31 December 2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||05 February 2021|
|Last Date of receipt of applications by the respective application receiving DIsG||12 February 2021|
|Completion of checking of service records at CISF SSG Noida||12 March 2021|
Important Link for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021: Written Exam
Written Examination for CISF ASI comprises of OMR based question paper. There shall be one objective question paper with multiple choices consisting of 200 marks. The duration will be 3.5 hours. The candidates will be assessed in the following subjects:
1. General Intelligence and reasoning- 50 marks
2. General awareness & professional knowledge- 50 marks
3. Numerical ability – 50 marks
4. Comprehension and communication skill- 50 marks