CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) proposed to invite applications from eligible departmental candidates for filling up of 647 vacancies. These vacancies are reserved for the post of Asstt. Sub Inspector. The last date to upload required details is 05-02-2022. Read this entire article to get full details about CISF Assistant Sub inspector job vacancy.
CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Advertisement No||E-32017/ASI/ E(LDCE)-2021/ RECTT/3815|
|Job Name||Asstt. Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Check the notification|
|Notification Released On||27-12-2021|
|Last date of online applications (Unit Commanders)||05-02-2022|
|Last date of online applications (DIsG/ARCs)||12-02-2022|
CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria:
- Job seeker should hold Graduate from any recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 35 years (he/she must not have born earlier than 02.08.1986).
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates should be 5 years.
CISF Recruitment Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Contenders may apply CISF jobs through online mode.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to fill online application for CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “cisf.gov.in”
- Pick Recruitment, then choose Recruitment of ASI(Exe) through LDCE for the year 2021:Notification.
- Download and view the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility condition.
- If you are eligible then apply CISF jobs through online mode.
- The CISF recruitment notification link is given below