Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot a multistate co-operative bank having ten branches is inviting an application from an ideal, result oriented and knowledgeable candidates for the Post of Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer [MD & CEO] who fulfil ‘fit and proper criteria’ based on RBI’s Circular dated 25.06.2021 for the Appointment of Managing Director (MD) in Primary (Urban) Co-Operative Banks.
Post: Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer [MD & CEO]
- Qualification in banking/Co-Operative banking such as CAIIB/Diploma in Banking and Finance/Diploma in Co-Operative Business Management or equivalent qualification.
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/MBA (Finance)
- Post-graduation in any discipline
Experience: Candidate must have combined experience of at least 8 years at the middle/senior management level in the banking sector (including the experience gained in the concerned UCB) or Non-banking Finance companies engaged in lending and asset financing.
Knowledge of Language: Knowledge of English and Hindi is required, and knowledge of Gujarati language considered to be an added advantage.
Tenure of Appointment:
- Not More than 5 years at a time subject to a minimum period of 3 years at the time of first appointment.
- The Performance of MD & CEO shall be reviewed by the board annually.
- After 5 Year candidate selected is eligible for Reappointment and this will be subject to Approval of RBI
Selection Process: As per RBI Guidelines NRC shall undertake a process of Due Diligence to determine the Fit & Proper criteria for the candidate and recommended to the board for appointment of MD & CEO Subject to approval of RBI.
Submission of Application: Chairman, Citizen Co-Operative Bank, Opp. Mahatma Gandhi School, Jawahar Road, Rajkot – 360 001
Mode of Application: Hard Copy by Speed Post only.
List of Documents required with application: As per Annexure – IV of RBI Circular dated 25.06.2021 for appointment of MD/WTD as well as stated in specimen application form given in bank’s website.
Other Details of Candidate: As per Specimen application form given by the bank should be completed by the candidate in all aspects. An application with Incomplete details will not be considered by NRC
Place of Posting: Rajkot Head Office, Citizen Co-Operative Bank, Opp. Mahatma Gandhi School, Jawahar Road, Rajkot – 360 001
Last Date of Submission of Application: 05-08-2021