Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023, from the year: 2022-23 for the first time online applications are invited through e-Samajkalyan Portal to provide coaching assistance benefit to socially and educationally backward class trainees and economically backward class girl students.
Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023
Department Name: Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2023
Application: Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023 Apply Online Form 2022
Benefit: Socially and educationally backward class trainees and economically backward class girl students of developing caste.
Objective of Coaching Assistance Scheme:
Coaching Assistance Scheme for Socially and Educationally Backward Class Trainees and Economically Backward Class Students of Scheduled Tribes
Who can take the benefit of coaching assistance scheme Gujarat 2023?
- Special Incentive Assistance (Amount of Assistance Maximum Rs.20,000/-) to Trainees from Socially and Educationally Backward Classes undergoing training for competitive examination (Class-1, 2 & 3)
- Socially and educationally backward trainees and economically backward class students are eligible for NEET, JEE, Coaching Assistance Scheme for Exam Preparation like GUJCET (Amount of Assistance Maximum Rs.20,000/-)
- Coaching assistance scheme for preparation of ALL INDIA level competitive exams like IIM, CEPT, NIFT, NL as well as IELTS, TOFEL, GRE required to go abroad (Amount of assistance maximum Rs.20,000/-)
The trainees will be eligible for coaching assistance based on the following norms
- Socially and educationally backward class trainees (Both male and female students) and economically backward
- class students who are natives of Gujarat will be eligible for this scheme.
- The trainee should have secured 70% or more marks in class-10th.
- The trainee should be a student of science stream.
- The annual income limit of the trainee’s family should be Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
- The trainee has to obtain the training attendance certificate from the institute and submit it.
- The trainee will be able to get the benefit of this scheme only once in class-12.The trainee cannot be employed at any other place during the training. If proved to be so, the full amount has to be recovered by the Director, Vikshti Jati Kalyan.
- A Chartered Accountant’s certificate of three years experience of the organization should be obtained from the organization and submitted.
Coaching Assistance Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
For the preparation of NEET, JEE, GUJCET, PMT examination to economically backward students whose income is less than Rs.4.50 lakhs, coaching pay within the limit of Rs.20,000/- per student has been determined by fixing the result base criteria and selecting the institutions and implementing the institution. Scheme for disbursement of aid to institutions implemented.
The trainee should select an organization for coaching having the following norms:
- The institute selected by the trainee should have GST/PAN number.
- The training institute should be registered under any Act like Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, Companies Act, 1956, Shops and Establishments Act, 1948 (Shops and Establishments Act, 1948) etc.
- The organization should have at least three years of experience.
- The organization should comply with other government norms.
Standard of support?
Rs.20,000/- for pre-preparation for any one of NEET, JEE, GUJCET examination to socially and educationally backward class trainees (Both male and female students) or economically backward class students, whichever is less. Payment will be made through DBT into the bank account.
Important Links for Coaching Assistance Scheme:
Official Notification: Click Here
Complete information on organization norms: Click Here
Apply online for new user: Click Here
Apply online for registered user: Click Here