Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment for 1326 Management Trainees Posts 2019
Total Posts: 1326 Posts
Posts Name: Management Trainees
- Mining: 288 Posts
- Electrical: 218 Posts
- Mechanical: 258 Posts
- Civil: 68 Posts
- Coal Preparation: 28 Posts
- Systems: 46 Posts
- Materials Management: 28 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 254 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 89 Posts
- Marketing & Sales: 23 Posts
- Community Development: 26 Posts
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
• 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
• 5 Years for SC / ST
• Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General (UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
• 5 Years for the candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
• Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
NOTE: The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 01.04.2020 shall not exceed 56 years.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ` 1000/- (` One Thousand only). SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
Educational Qualification & Other Details:
CIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment Through Online Application Mode only for the post of Management Trainee in different disciplines as per details given below:
- a. Mining ,Electrical, Mechanical, Civil – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- b. Coal Preparation – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- c. Systems – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- d. Materials Management – Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
- e. Finance & Accounts – Qualified CA / ICWA.
- f. Personnel & HR – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- g. Marketing & Sales – Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- h. Community Development – Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
- i. Compensation / Pay: Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
- j. Posting: Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 21-12-2019
• Last date of Online Submission of Applications: 19-01-2020, 11.00 pm
• Tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test: 27-02-2020 & 28-02-2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- 1. CIL will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is only provisional. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and decision of CIL shall be final.
- 2 .Candidates employed with Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous body should upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer at the time of online application or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer at the time of interview, failing which they will neither be interviewed nor be paid any TA. Candidate shall produce all original certificates, documents before interview failing which they will neither be interviewed nor be paid any TA.
- 3. The candidates must have an active E-mail Id & Mobile number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place only through e mail. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their E-mail id & Mobile number. No change in E-mail Id & Mobile number as declared in the online application will be allowed.
- 4. In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application they may contact the help desk on the phone number: 022-68202715 between 10 AM to 6 PM on the working days i.e. Monday to Saturday and for queries other than the online application form candidates may write to Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org only and contact the help desk on the phone number: 033-71104276 & 033-71104278 between 10 AM to 5 PM on the working days i.e. Monday to Friday (till 30.06.2019).