Commissioner of Higher Education (CHEGUJ) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
CHEGUJ Recruitment 2020: Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has issued NOCs for the appointment of 780 posts of Assistant Professors with the nomenclature ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ in Non-government Grant-in-aid Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Rural Studies, Physical Education, Education and Law colleges through Centralized Recruitment Process. The management authorities of the concerned colleges have given their consent for the Centralized Recruitment Process. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited for the post of ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’.
Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in CHEGUJ. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Posts: Assistant Professor (Adhyapak Sahayak)
Total No. of Posts: 780
|Post||No. Of Post|
|Textile And Clothing||02|
|Total For Arts, Science and Commerce Faculties||697|
|Social Science Method||06|
|Accountancy Commerce Method||04|
|Total Education (B.Ed) Faculty||55|
|Total For Rural Studies (B.R.S) Faculty||02|
|Total For Physical Education Faculty||07|
|Total (All Faculties)||780|
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online:’ Click Here
|(A) Qualification for Assistant Professor (Adhyapak Sahayak) in Education (B.Ed.) colleges:
1. A Master Degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
2. M.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
3. The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC SLET/SET.
4. Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
|(B) Qualification for Assistant Professor (Adhyapak Sahayak) in Law colleges:
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applicable) at Master Degree L.L.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an
accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/G-SET.
3. Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no. 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
|(C) Qualification for Assistant Professor (Adhyapak Sahayak) in Physical Education colleges will be as per the NCTE regulation 2014 (Appendix-7) and UGC regulation 2018|
|(D) Qualification for Assistant Professor (Adhyapak Sahayak) in B.R.S. Colleges will be as under:
1. For Agronomy subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 &4). B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.R.S. (Agronomy) and M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.R.S. (Agronomy) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
2. For Economics Subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 & 4). B.A.(Economics)/B.R.S. (Economics) and M.A.(Economics)/ M.R.S. (Economics) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
|Salary (Pay Scale):|
|The pay scale and conditions for the appointment will be as per the provisions mentioned in the resolution no. NGC-1104-1657-kh dated 25/08/2005, dated 28/03/2016, dated 16/06/2008, dated 15/06/2010, dated 03/10/2012, dated 04/04/2017, dated 27/07/2017 and NGC-1019/CHE-768/kh dated 23/12/2019 of Department of Education, Gujarat. Accordingly, the appointment will be on probation with a fix salary of Rs.40,176 ( Rs. forty thousand one hundred seventy six) for the first five years or as per the resolution of Government issued from time to time. After the completion of five years, if the services rendered by the candidate are satisfactory, after the due verification of work load and proposal of the concerned college, the Adhyapak Sahayak will be absorbed in the prevalent regular pay scale of Government of Gujarat.|
|Application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for the candidate belonging to Open and Socially and Economically Backward class., where as candidates from disabled, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs.100 (Rs. One
hundred only). Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Note: Before Apply Please Read Always Official Notification For the Desirable Qualification & Other Terms* & Condition.|
|Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience, Merit OR an interview.|
|All the candidates have to remain present on time at the place decided for verification of application and oral interview at her/his own expenses without fail.|
|How To Apply:|
|Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.|
|Online Application Start From: 02.12.2020|
|Online Application Last Date: 01/02/2021|