CUG Recruitment 2021: Central University of Gujarat (CUG) has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching posts. The posts such as Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Section Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Others. Hereby, there are 114 vacancies are available for the above said positions. People who are searching for Central Government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can apply this CUG recruitment via both online & offline mode.
Details of Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Job Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Section Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Others|
|Notification Released Date||30.09.2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||29.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application||12.11.2021|
CUG Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
- Candidates should hold 12th/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree/ Ph.d from a recognized Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Interview/ Test.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 500 for OBC/ EWS.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates.
- Payment via online through Net Banking, Credit Card, ATM-cum-Debit card.
- Apply through both online & offline mode.
- Offline: Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030.
How to apply online for CUG Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website “cug.ac.in”
- Pick the “Online Recruitment for Teaching” from the home page.
- Read the official notifications carefully, then get back & click on “Apply” to get CUG apply online link.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send the printed application and copies of the original certificates and required documents to the address given in the CUG notification.