Deendayal Port Trust has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Consultant (Skill Development & Livelihood Generation)
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences / Science / Economics / Engineering and Masters Degree in Economics / Social Sciences / Business Administration from a reputed and recognized University or Institution
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in government, working on projects related to skill development & livelihood generation in India
- Experience in programme management, tendering, monitoring & evaluation process related to skill development & livelihood generation projects will be preferred
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience of using MS Office Application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation skills
- Openness to travel is required
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Proposed Monthly Salary: Rs. 2,70,000/- per month (Fixed)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement..
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Starting Date: 12-06-2020
Last Date: 02-07-2020 (till 05:00 PM