Deendayal Port Trust – DPT published Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Traffic Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Total No. of posts:01
- Name of posts: Traffic Manager
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Seventeen years’ experience in shipping / cargo operations / railway transportation in Executive Cadre in an industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.\
- 45 years.
- The selection is by merit for which the bench mark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below “Very Good”.
How to Apply
- The application through proper channel may be sent in prescribed proforma enclose as Annexure-II, along with the following documents in an envelope, super subscribing ‘Application for the post of senior deputy traffic manageri n DPT, so as to reach the office of Secretary, Deendayal Port Trust, A.O.: Building, Post Box No.: 50, Gandhidham, 370201
Deendayal Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No.: GA/PS/TM/61020/6164
- Application start from: 13/10/2020 (03:00 PM)
- Last date for application: 16/11/2020 (till 03:00 PM)
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form.
Advertisement & Download Application: Click here