The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) (IAST: Raksā Anūsandhān Evam Vikās Sangaṭhan) (Hindi: रक्षा अनुसंधान एवं विकास संगठन) is an agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defence Science Organisation.
- Fitter: 14 Posts
- Machinist: 06 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 03 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 09 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 07 Posts
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 05 Posts
- Digital Photographer: 06 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 08 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Post
- Stenographer (English): 01 Post
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-05-2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.