Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Recruitment for 75 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical / IT / Civil) Posts 2020
Total Posts: 75 Posts
• Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): 66 Posts
• Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – IT): 08 Posts
• Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil): 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-01-2020
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-01-2020
Apply Online: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal.
- There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section :
- Section – I General Knowledge 10%
- Section – II English Language 10%
- Section – III Electrical/IT Engineering* 60%
- Section – IV Computer knowledge 10%
- Section – V Gujarati Language & Grammar 10%
- Note: Section-III Includes topic like for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical) :
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.
- Other Related subject.
- Note: Section-III Includes topic like for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-IT) :
- Operating Systems – DOS, Novel, Window OS client & server & Linux OS- client & server.
- Web Services, Window Services, JSON, jQuery will be an added plus, XML, HTML, CSS, GIS, GPS, Client server Technology, Grid Computing, Distributed OS, Image processing, Digital signal processing, Image processing, VLSI, Embedded System, etc. & latest trends and other related subject.
- “The Question Paper will be in English Language Only”
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.