Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Total No. of Posts:
Educational Qualification: – Full-time B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in the final year. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
For Unreserved Category: 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the
date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit:
(I) Female Candidate 05 Years.
(II) A person with Disability candidate10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL Up to the age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years only.
The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of the departmental candidate.
Fees (Non-Refundable): (Only online payment will be accepted): Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by the candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 27-12-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-01-2020, 23:59 Hours