Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in | Login | Last Date | Portal | Start Date | Helpline Number | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application Form. Gujarat Scholarship offered by the Gujarat government to the underprivileged students of class pre-metric, post-metric and the students who belong to weaker section to carry on their higher studies. This scholarship is provided for school as well as college level. It is aimed to provide higher education to the students who are willing to continue their studies after class 12th. To know more about these scholarships one need to visit the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Advertisement of Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 :
Who can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 ?
- As per the official news, different candidates who are performing well in the courses can apply for this scholarship. The students from class 11th to post-graduation level can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021. They also need to make sure that forms must be filled before the last date. The form submitted must be free from any type of error in case any discrepancy found it may be rejected by the authority.
- It is an initiative by the government of Gujarat to provide scholarships to all the eligible students coming from the backward section of the Society. Through the Digital Gujarat Scholarship, students pursuing different types of courses under any organization can apply for these schemes. The government is offering about 34 types of scholarships under this portal. Each of the scholarships has criteria according to the eligibility requirements.
Highlights Of Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Name of the scheme : Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Announced by : Government of state
- Announced for : Students
- Benefits Monetary benefits
- Category : State government scheme
- Mode of application : Online
- Official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Official Notification 2021/22 : Download
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Digital Scholarship
- Open the official website of the Digital Gujarat
- From opened page click “registration” option available in menu bar
- Registration form appears on the computer screen
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click save option
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
Official Source – Official Website
Official Advertisement | Online Application
Registration Procedure of Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- The residents of Gujarat can register with the Government of Gujarat Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Step 1 : The applicant must visit the Digital Gujarat Portal to avail all the government services.
- Step 2 : In case you are a new applicant of the Digital Gujarat portal, you have to register in the portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User
- Fill in the Right Credentials
- Step 3 : You will be directed to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
- Step 4 : After entering all the details you have to click on the “save” button.
- Step 5 : Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujarat Registration.
Login to Portal
- Step 6 : To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
- Step 7 : You have to click on the “Login” button that is visible on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 8 : Then select the login type that would provide you with three options such as Aadhaar card, Mobile Number and e-mail address.
- Step 9 : Then you have to enter your username, password and captcha code. After that, you would be able to login to the Digital portal.
- Step 10 : Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Profile Updating of Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- The next step to apply for any of these scholarships is to update your profile. To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Students have to fill in all the essential details required in the form.
- Upload a photograph and click on the ‘Update’ button.
Documents for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Candidates who are interested or are eligible for any of these schemes must know that some documents are essential for the scholarship. Aspirants for these scholarships can check these to get the benefits of any of these schemes. We have enlisted all the documents below:
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Digital Scholarship Document List In Gujarati :
Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (NTNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students (SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M. Phil, D. students (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College (NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme). Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Free ship Card Student Only)
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Contact Number
- For any query/problem regarding portal citizen can contact on toll free no. 18002335500.
FAQ OF Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021
- How can I apply online for scholarship?:
- The Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for 2020-21 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online Schemes. In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL: digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Who can apply online under these scholarship scheme?:
- Gujarat State students, studying within state or outside state, within India, having valid AADHAAR (UID) Credentials and fulfilling the Scheme specific guidelines are eligible to apply under these scholarship schemes.
- What is the last date for submitting applications online?:
- For Post Matric Scholarship: In case of scholarships for the year 2020-21 students can apply online .The time schedule notified vide newspapers and digital Gujarat portal from time to time.
- Is there any Application ID ? :
- Yes. An Application ID will be provided to the candidate once his /her application is registered It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should note their Application ID as it will be required in future.
- Can I Apply as fresh if I am renewal student?:
- Yes, for the first time in year 2017-18 every student have to apply as a fresh candidate.
- Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship?:
- Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory for the Students in order to fill up the application form online. Students can also apply for Scholarship entering the Aadhaar no.
- Do I have to fill up the online application in more than one sitting?:
- Yes you can fill up the online application in as many as sitting as you wish until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields correctly. The software provides facility to save your application at every stage until you click on final button.
- What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?:
- Student will contact to their respective institute.
- Which fields in application form is mandatory?:
- Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
- What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the application to the institute?:
- You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Officer of your Institute. The institute has to back the application as incomplete application and then the application will be available to the student for editing.
- Can I Secure scholarship for previous year?:
- No, scholarship can be claimed only for the current year. Scholarship for the previous years cann’t be claimed on online portal
- Can I take print-out of my application at any stage?
- Printout of application can be taken with “Barcode”, after locking and forwarding the application which is to be submitted at the Institute.
- Whether I have to scan the certificates and upload in the system before forwarding the online application to the institute?:
- YES, The system has the facility of uploading the scanned copy of the Certificates, like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Fee Receipt, Disabled Certificate(If any), Hosteller Certificate, Copy of first page of pass book( showing IFSC code of the Bank & Bank account number)However, the student has to submit self attested copies of requisite documents with print out/hard copy of application.
- What is to be done after submitting the online application?:
- After locking and forwarding the application online to the institute, you should take a print out of the application (this would come with a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with documents.
- Can I apply scholarship application after last date?:
- Unless the date is extended you cannot apply as the digital Gujarat portal will not allow to register so please do it in time.
- How to check the status of my application?:
- Student can check the status of online application by logging with his/her login details.
- What should I do if, by mistake, I select and forward my application to wrong institute?:
- You can approach to your institute and inform about the error.
- What should I do, if by mistake, I select wrong category and apply for wrong scheme?:
- You have to approach to your institute and inform about the error, so that there will be Permanent rejection of your wrong application.
- How can I apply for scholarship, if I am a student of Institute, located outside Gujarat?:
- Fill up your application online on digital Gujarat portal and submit the filled up application along with all the documents mentioned in portal at the district respective Officer of the native district of the student.
- Where shall I Contact for Queries?:
- For any technical queries, Contact Help desk No. 18002335500
- What if I forget my password?:
- You can recover your password by clicking on reset button. Your password will regenerate and SMS sent to your mobile number.
PARMAR CHIRAG RAJESH BHAI JUNI PANI NI TAKI ni taki pase endiriya NAGARI
PALANA TA vaso
12 TH raning