Download IDBI 920 Executive & 650 Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 @idbibank.in: Check Link Here
IDBI Bank is conducting an online exam on 05 September 2021 for the post of Executive. Candidates can download IDBI Admit Card From idbibank.in or through this article.
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021:IDBI Bank has uploaded the admit card for the online exam scheduled on 05 September 2021. Candidates can download IDBI Admit Card from the official website i.e. idbibank.in IDBI Executive Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download IDBI Admit Card through the prescribed link.
The candidates would not be allowed to sit in the online test without the online call letter.
The bank is also organizing Pre Examination Training (PET) through online mode from 26 August 2021 to 31 August 2021.
IDBI Executive Exam Centre
The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi- NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Greater Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, etc
Candidates who qualify in the online exam will be called for document verification and pre-recruitment medical test.
IDBI Bank had invited online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the post of Executive for filling up 920 vacancies at its different Branches and Offices from August 04, 2021 to August 18, 2021.
How to Download IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to the official website of IDBI – idbibank.in
- Open ‘Career’ Section and go to ‘Current Openings’
- Click on ‘Call Letter for Online Examination’ given under ‘(B) Recruitment Notification for Executive on Contract – 2021-22’
- It will redirect you to a new page where you are required to login into your account
Download IDBI Call Letter
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern
- No of Questions – There will be 150 questions in three sections:
- Reasoning – 50 Questions
- Working English Language – 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions
- Marks – Each section carries 50 marks
- Time of the exam – 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Wrong Answer – For each question for which a wrong answer has been 10 | P a g e given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question