Application Motive :-
- Learn how to set one or more of your contacts as emergency contacts with Android’s ICE-feature, Heads up: For this to work you must enable a lock screen (swipe, PIN, password or pattern) in the settings of your phone.
- While your device is locked you can still access the apps on your lock screen, take phone calls and call emergency numbers (911 etc.) and emergency contacts (see below). If you unlock it during a lock period it will be locked again right away.
- It’s not exactly controversial that You need a routine. But it’s hard to stick to your schedule when the endless entertainment of the internet is available at your fingertips. Lock my Phone kills that lure so you can concentrate on what’s actually important.
How do I uninstall this app? Easy, it’s explained here :
The app doesn’t run after restarting your phone? Try the following tips (necessary on many phones like Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and Honor):
1) Enable autostart permission.
2) Remove battery optimization.
3) Lock the app in RAM.
4) Keep a copy of the app on the home screen.
Can’t accept incoming calls? You must enable a lock screen (swipe, PIN, password, or pattern) in the settings of your phone.
Download Application: Click Here
What’s the difference between the free and the premium version? :-
- There are no ads in either version.
- You can only have one lock period in total on the free version, so you can either have 1 one time lock or 1 recurring lock period. You can have unlimited lock periods (of each type) in the premium version.
Main Features :-
- Geo check-Feature: Only lock your device if you are in a certain area. Helpful so your phone isn’t locked while you’re out with friends.
- One time lock period for when you just want to concentrate for 45 minutes while studying.
- Recurring lock periods, for example, to lock your phone every evening during the week after 10 pm.