BAOU Admission July 2020 Notification
The Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission 2020 notification is given below. All the students who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and want to get admission at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) can fill the application form online. To know other information about BAOU Admission 2020 Notification you should scroll below the article and go through the official notification given below.
Admission Open July-2020
BAOU Admission 2020 Dates (Official)
The BAOU conducts admission for courses provided by the university on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Every year this procedure of entrance exam like filling up the application form, download admit card, result or merit list takes place. The dates of these important events for the session July 2020-2021 is given below.
University Conducted by
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Name of Examination
BA BSC B.Com BBA BCA
Admission Open July-2020
|Study Centre Location||Location|
|Prospectus||Certificate, Diploma, Graduation, P.G.Courses
Vocational & Professional Courses
|Bank & Center List||Bank Branch List With Address
Centre AddressNew Centre Address
List of study centres_Certificate in Journey of First One Thousand Days of Life – CJFTDL
|Apply Online||Online Admission For Student|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University B.Ed Admission 2020
The university has B.Ed. program to offer to candidates who wish to pursue a career in the field of Education.
- The course duration is 2 years.
- Students are allowed to take up to 5 years to complete the course.
- Admissions are conducted on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination.
- The course begins in the month of August.
The table below gives the list of courses along with the eligibility. The applicants should check the eligibility before filling the application form.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University PG And PG Diploma Admission 2020.
BAOU offers post graduate courses in Hindi, English, Sociology and Gujarati.
- The evaluation of these courses is done through Continuous Evaluation (30% weight) and End Semester Examination (70% weight).
- The minimum requirement is that the candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- There is also a Diploma course, Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE), offered at the post-graduate level.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University UG And PG Vocational Courses Admission 2020
BAOU offer vocational courses to promote professional developments of the candidates.The Vocational programs are split up into 4 categories:
- Certificate Programmes (6 months),
- Diploma Programmes (one year)
- Bachelor Programmes (3 years)
- Post Graduate Programmes (one year)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Ph.D. Admission 2020
The BRAOU also offers a Doctoral program.
- The RDC panel makes the selection of students worthy of getting the admission in the program.
- Initially, the candidates should fill in the Provisional Registration Form and submit it along with fee Demand Draft.
- Regarding the coursework and other details of the course, the university publishes them all on the website.
- The university then publishes a list of registered candidates whose Research proposal has been approved.
- The waitlisted candidates receive notification once the first round of admissions is completed.
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||Selection is done based upon the decision of the RDC panelHe/she must submit a Research Proposal on the area of interest.|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Application Process 2020.
Students should keep following facts in mind while applying for any course at BAOU:
- After ensuring that the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility, as mentioned in the prospectus, for paying the admission fee, he/she must fill in the details in 4 copies of the Pay-In-Slip for this purpose.
- Once the payment is done, he/she must retain one copy for later use and reference, one copy should be attached with the admission form, the third copy should be submitted to the bank whereas the fourth copy needs to be submitted at the Study Center.
- He/she must pay the Bank charges as stated in the Pay-In-Slip, regularly.
- The student copy of the Pay-In-Slip should be kept carefully.
- It is mandatory for him/her to mention the correct details such as admission form number, Center Code, Program Name, Program Fee, Name of the candidate on the Pay-In-Slip.
- The Fee Receipt should carry the Bank Seal, Date, Journal Number and Bank Code.
- Bank Details are to be filled only in the allocated column of the admission form.
BAOU, Ahmedabad Fees & Eligibility
|COURSE||TOTAL FEES/ YEAR||ELIGIBILITY|
|Diploma||₹2,200||10 + 2|
|Certification||₹1,800||10 + 2|
PG Diploma in Arts