District Rural Development Agency (DRDA),Patan 2021 published an official notification for Recruitment of Engineer / Supervisor, Coordinator & Consultant posts You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
- District Level
- IEC / Equity / Social & Behavioral Change Communication Consultant: 01 Post
- SWM Consultant: 01 Post
- LWM Consultant: 01 Post
- Engineer Supervisor: 01 Post
- Taluka Level
- Block Co-Ordinator: 05 Posts
- Cluster Co-Ordinator: 05 Posts
Total Posts : 14
- Salary will be Rs.3000 to Rs.5000 according to the post. Read the official announcement for more information
- Master Degree / Diploma in related posts with experience (see details in official advertisement)
- Candidates should be 18–23 years of age (age relation as per government rules)
- Read Official notification for before Application
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form to below mentioned address.
- Director, DRDA, Patan, Nr. Government Restt House, Nr. Railway Cross, University Road, Patan – 384265
- Application Start Date : 19-06-2021
- Application Last Date : 05–07-2021
The District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), was launched on 1st April 1999, by Ministry of Rural Development. The prime objective of Agency is to facilitate the implementation of Schemes, Programmes to supervises and monitor the progress in various rural development Activities to effectively manage the anti poverty programmes of the Ministry of Rural Development.
The District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), are expected to Coordinate effectively with the line department of panchayat Raj, Banks , and other Financial Institutions. The Agency Coordinating Wings like : Self Employment / Women & Children Development / Watershed Maintain / Engineering Work / Evaluation / General Administration etc