DRDO Recruitment 2021
DRDO Recruitment 2021: DRDO has Invites Application for the 13 Junior Research Fellow And Research Associate Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read GujaratTimesJob Article Given Below.
DRDO Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in DRDO. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Research Associate
No. Of Post: 13 Post
Salary; Not Specified
- a) Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences / Human Physiology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Biotechnology / Biophysics / Molecular Biology / Zoology / Bioinformatics / Genetics with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with NET Qualification OR
Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in above mentioned subjects with first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
- PhD in Human Physiology or M.Tech/M.E in Biomedical Engineering having 3 years of Research, Teaching and Design & Development experience with at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- The upper age limit for the post is maximum of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per govt. rules.
- The upper age limit for the post is maximum of 35 years as on the date of interview 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per rules.
Application Fees: There is No Application Fees.
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview through Video Conferencing.
How To Apply
- Candidates should download and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in). The signed Application Form along with certificate in support of minimum educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certificate in support of date of birth, GATE/ NET Score card
- (if applicable), valid as on closing date of application, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned in a single PDF file and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing date. Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected
Important Date: Last Date: 11.02.2021
Advertisement: Click Here