DSSSB Recruitment 2021: 13000+ Vacancies to be recruited for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff, Apply Online Now!
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is hiring candidates for a huge number of vacancies. Candidates for Government Job have an opportunity under DSSSB. The board has notified 13000+ vacancies in various departments of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff. The online application procedure for the same is ongoing at dsssb.delhi.gov.in. All interested and eligible candidates can register themselves at dsssb.delhi.gov.in before the closure of the application window.
|Notification||DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 13043 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts @dsssb.delhi.gov.in|
|Notification Date||May 12, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 3, 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 June 2021
- Starting date for submission of online application for TGT Posts: 4 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application for TGT Posts: 3 July 2021
- Application Fee Last Date: 24 June 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Date: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Will be intimated later
Online Application Link – activated
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidates holding a bachelors degree in Related Subject and having a degree/diploma in Training Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Primary: Candidates holding 10+2 Intermediate qualification with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Nursery: Candidates who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed are eligible to apply.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: Candidates holding 10th class qualification with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM are eligible to apply.
- Counsellor: The candidate must be qualified in Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/ Applied Psychology.
- Head Clerk: Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency are eligible to apply.
- Patwari: Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of the application.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Below 32 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
- Other Posts: Below 30 Years
DSSSB Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 for Selection Criteria
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a one/tier exam scheme and skill test for whoever application.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can apply online for 7236 teaching and non-teaching staff posts from 25 May to 24 June 2021 while for 5500 vacancies of TGT Posts till 3 July. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- All Others – No Fee