- With the Duolingo app you can choose from 21 different languages including common languages like English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
How to use Duolingo app?
- When you start it, you first have to choose the language you want to teach
- It will then process further according to the language
- After selecting a language, it will ask you how long you want to learn the language on this app per day.
- Now if you want to learn the chosen language from scratch or you know little about it then you have to choose one of these.
- This app will prepare the entire setup according to the options you select
- Once this process is complete it will take you to the test.
- This test will ask some questions related to the language you have chosen
- After completing the test you will be asked to create your profile on it
- Create your profile on it so it will save your daily practice.
Advantages of the Duolingo app
Visualization : Duolingo doesn’t work with pictures, but with lots of images and symbols that really have similar effects and help you remember what you’ve learned.
Clarity : Duolingo is very easy to operate and you have a clear overview of the components and various options.
Audio : Phrases or words you learn are always spoken aloud. There is also recording practice to improve your speaking skills.
Easy Learning : If you are unsure about a word in a translation task, you can get its meaning / translation. Grammar rules are explained in almost every work.
Effective learning application : You can repeat certain exercises or reinforce already learned skills, it helps to reinforce what you have learned.
Duolingo Learn English Here: Click Here