Ministry of Finance has released the latest notification for the Finance Ministry recruitment 2021 of Recovery Officer, Registrar, Assistant Registrar Vacancy at 53 posts. Candidates wishing to apply through the official website finmin.nic.in recruitment 2021 for Finance Ministry Jobs Vacancy at 53 posts of the Recovery Officer, Registrar Post can apply by 30 June 2021.
Finance Ministry Recruitment 53 Post for Officer Registrar 2021
- No. of posts: 53
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Registrar: 17 Posts
- Registrar: 10 Posts
- Recover Officer: 26 Posts
- Degree in Law are eligible to apply for the recruitment
- Applicants must have experience in Legal and Judicial work experience.
- 30 years
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications and the post-qualification experiences for the Interview process.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form to below mentioned address.
- Address: The Director CS-I (D), Department of Personnel & Training, Lok Nayak Bhawan New Delhi- 110041
- Application start from: 29/04/2021
- Last date for application: 30/06/2021
A finance minister is an executive or cabinet position in charge of one or more of government finances, economic policy and financial regulation.
A finance minister’s portfolio has a large variety of names across the world, such as “treasury”, “finance”, “financial affairs”, “economy” or “economic affairs”. The position of the finance minister might be named for this portfolio, but it may also have some other name, like “Treasurer” or, in the United Kingdom, “Chancellor of the Exchequer”.
The duties of a finance minister differ between countries. Typically, they encompass one or more of government finance, fiscal policy, and financial regulation, but there are significant differences between countries: