Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2021
Posts: GM / Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 89Educational Qualification:
- AGM Administration – Candidates Having Master Degree with 55% Marks OR Law Degree with 55% Marks.
- AGM Technical – Candidates Having B.SC in Agriculture with 55% Marks OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Agriculture / Food Science / Food Technology / Bio Technology / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks
- AGM Account – Candidates Having Charted Accountant CA / CS.
- AGM Law – Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Law with 5 Year Experience.
- Medical Officer – Candidates Having MBBS Degree with 3 Year Experience.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- AGM Administration – Maximum 30 Years.
- AGM Technical – Maximum 28 Years.
- AGM Account – Maximum 28 Years.
- AGM Law – Maximum 33 Years.
- Medical Officer – Maximum 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As per FCI Rules
- General/OBC– Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex Service Men – No Fee
- Women All Category– No Fee
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through online mode by using credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan at SBI
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.