1. How much is Gujarat’s contribution to India’s diamond exports?
2. What type of crop is tobacco?
– Cash crops
3. Gujarat is the largest producer of milk in the country?
– Third rank
4. Which rivers meet Narmada river?
– Huchi, Orsang, Amaravati etc
5. Ninoy falls?
6. What is the land between two rivers called?
7. Where is Hill Millet Research Station located?
8. What is the high part of the desert called?
9. Who are considered as salt absorbing crops?
10. Where is the vast landscape seen in Gujarat?
— Small desert of Kutch
11. What was the ancient name of Gandevi of Navsari district?
12. Which district produces the most potatoes in Gujarat?
13. Which city in Gujarat is known for Aqeeq stone?
14. Aliabet is located in which river?
15. Which district of Gujarat has the least population?
16. Which river is not Mukhtrikon?
17. Moist deciduous forests are found in which district in Gujarat?
– Dang – Valsad
18. What is the average literacy rate in the urban population of Gujarat?
– 86.31 percent
19. Which river is considered virgin?
20. What is Vautha famous for?
– For confluence of seven rivers