Goa Police Recruitment 2021 – Goa Police Department has been released new notification regarding for Police Sub Inspector, Constable and other vacancies in 1097 Posts. Goa Police invite offline applications form from eligible candidates possessing 10th, 12th, Degree and Diploma qualification. Candidates who are eligible for this post and are interested in this post, those candidates can fill this form. You will get complete information about Goa Police Recruitment such as Important Dates, Name of Post, Total Number of Vacancies, Who can apply, Job Location, Apply Mode, Salary, Selection Process, Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, How to apply/Application Process, and Important Link / Apply Link.
Organization :- Goa Police Department
Post Name :-
- Police Sub-Inspector – 145 posts
- Police Constable – 857 posts
- Searcher – 01 posts
- Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator) – 06 posts
- Photographer – 01 posts
- Laboratory Technician – 02 posts
- Police Constable (Bandman) (For male candidates) – 11 posts
- Police Constable (mast luskar) (For male candidates) – 01 posts
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) – 29 posts
- Stenographer – 10 posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 34 posts
Total no. of Vacancies :- 1097
Who Can Apply :- Male and Female both can apply
Job Location :- Goa
Apply Mode :- Offline
- Police Sub-Inspector– Pay Matrix Level – 6 Rs.35400 -112400
- Police Constable– Pay Matrix – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200
- Searcher– Pay Matrix – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator)– Pay Matrix – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100
- Photographer– Pay Matrix – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200
- Laboratory Technician– Pay Matrix – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100
- Police Constable (Bandman) (For male candidates)– Pay Matrix – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200
- Police Constable (mast luskar) (For male candidates)– Pay Matrix – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger)– Pay Matrix – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200
- Stenographer– Pay Matrix – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100
- Lower Division Clerk– Pay Matrix – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200
Selection Process :-
- Physical Measurement / Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam / Trade Test
Age Limit :–
- Minimum Age: – 18 years
- Maximum Age: – 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Police Sub-Inspector – Any Degree / 10+2, Diploma (Security & Investigation Technology)
Police Constable – Secondary School Certificate Examination
Searcher – Degree
Asst. Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator) – SSC or Diploma in Electronics
Photographer – SSC, Diploma in Photography
Laboratory Technician – Degree in Science
Police Constable (Bandman) (For male candidates) – SSCE with experience
- General :- Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / OBC / EWS / Ex-Serviceman / PWD :- Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode :- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date to Apply Online: – 30 March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: – 26 May 2021
How to Apply :-
- The candidate has to read the official notification carefully from the Link given below OR Official Website.
- This is an offline form, so first read carefully whatever information is given and then fill the form.
- Fill the form carefully and carefully place all your documents one after the other.
- Now visit Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all working days, on or before 30.04.2021.
- Keep in mind that whatever information you are giving is correct, otherwise your form may also be Reject.
- After filling the form, check it once.
- If you are facing any problem then you can see the official notification.
Important Links :-
Home Guard Volunteer Link: – Click here
Official Notification: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here