Google has come up with a new and very useful app. This is the name of the app. Google Stack (Google PDF app) This app will allow users to scan their documents. This app will work like a camscanner. The Document Scanner App (Google PDF) uses Google’s DocAI. However, it is still only available to US Android users. It is still a wait for Indian users. According to the founder of the (PDF converter app) stack, the app is still in its infancy.
“I joined Google a few years ago, when my education startup Sophratic was featured,” said Stack’s team leader Christopher Pedrell. Socrates used Google’s computer vision and language understanding for high school students. So that he can learn easily. I think we can create an app to organize documents using this kind of technology, that’s where I come up with the idea. This app will work like a camscanner. The Document Scanner App (Google PDF) uses Google’s DocAI.
Documents will be scanned in PDF file
- Pedrell said the app would scan bills, documents and receipts into a PDF file and automatically name the file a stack. The app lets you quickly scan a document for the information you need. The app will identify important information such as date or amount and keep it on top.
Fingerprint scanner will be found
- For security, you will get the option of face or fingerprint scanner in the app. Users will also be able to save scanned documents to Google Drive in the stack app. The company has not yet announced when the app will be rolled out in India.
Google Stack App Features
- There are many scenarios where Google Stack is very good from other document scanning apps. So, what
- makes Google Stack App different from others? Here are the Google Stack App features:
- Document scanning
- Find your docs easily whenever you need it
- Automatic back-up
- Keep your documents private and secure