Gujarat is currently celebrating Diwali, then Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has given Diwali gifts to state government employees. The government will provide 10,000 10,000 to more than 5 lakh employees without any interest on advance festival fees
- Gifts to government employees of Gujarat government
- More than 5 lakh employees will get the festival advance amount
- 10 thousand rupees will be given in advance for the festival
State Government’s Diwali gift to more than five lakh officers and employees.
The state government has allocated Rs. 10,000 to all serving officers and employees on the occasion of Diwali New Year without interest of the festival
This amount will be given in the form of a pay card to encourage digital transactions.
In the current situation, the economy of the country and the state will get a new impetus
- Government officials will provide Rs 10,000 without interest to employees on the occasion of Diwali New Year
- This amount will be given to the officers and employees in the form of cards through digital transactions
- This decision of the government will make it easier for people to buy things at festivals