Gujarat Public Service Commission has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
GPSC Recruitment for Law Officer Post 2021
Posts: Law Officer
Total No. of Posts: 01
Eligibility Criteria For GPSC Law Officer Post
(a) Age : Not be more than 41 years of age
(b) Educational Qualification :
- Possess a degree in law (Special) or L.L.B. (three years) or
- Degree in Law (integrated) of five years course obtained from any of the Universities established or
incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institution
recognised as such or declared to be a deemed as university under section 3 of the University
Grants Commission Act, 1956 and
(c) Experience :
- (i) Have at least three years of active and continuous experience as an advocate and such
experience certificate shall be certified in case of an advocate practicing in the High Court by the
Registrar General and in other case by the Presiding Officer of the court or the Tribunal where he
practices as an advocate; or
- (ii) Have at least three years experience of legal matters in the Government/ Local Bodies/
Government undertaking/ Board/ Corporation/ University/ Limited Companies established under
the Companies Act, 2013.
(d) Computer Literacy : Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the
Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment Rules, 1967 and
(e) Language Knowledge: Possess adequate knowledge of English and Gujarati or Hindi or both
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 05 years for women candidates and for the physically disabled
candidates maximum by 10 years subject to his/her ability to discharge duties to the posts, as may
be performed by any other normal person, on the basis of production of medical certificate
prescribed by G.A.D. circular dated 01-12-2008 from the medical board. Upper age limit shall be
relaxed for Gujarat Govt. employee as per rules
View Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
How To Apply:
- Read Official Job Advertisement
- Click To Apply Online
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2021
Instructions regarding application:
- 1. Without Certificate of good character issued by the officer of -1 will have to be submitted in the original.
- 2. Designed for consideration and application of applications received for selection of candidates. Decision of the Appointment Committee The final count As well as applicable provisions relating to 11 months contract
All applicable conditions will apply to the selection / appointment based on this agreement.
- 3. Law Officer, etc. Work of formulating recruitment rules of -2 The flow continues. Hence the above Contract based vacancies will be filled and filled in accordance with the relevant provisions. The rules will remain in force.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.