GRD Recruitment 2022 : Office of Superintendent of Police Surat Rural, Surat has released employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the posts This is a great opportunity for interested candidates who are looking for GRD Jobs 2022. Read the article below for more details.
Total Number of Posts: Not specified in advertisement
Post Names: Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal
Job Location: Surat
Mode of Application: Offline
Official Website: spsurat.gujarat.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for this post must have passed 03rd class or above
Age limit: 20 to 50 years (School Leaving Certificate).
- Residents of Villages in Police Station Area (Aadhaar Card / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Male: 50 kg
- Women: 40 kg
- Male : 162 cm.
- Women: 150 cm
- Men: 800 meters (4 minutes)
- Women: 800 meters (5 minutes and 30 seconds)
Terms and Conditions:
- Should have passed class 03 or above.
- Rs.230 – Daily Allowance per article will be admissible.
- Those who are to be recruited in the post area should be residents of the post area.
- No allowances of any kind shall be admissible on fixed honorarium service based pay.
- Should not be involved in any criminal activity.
- Medical reimbursement will not be admissible during honorary service.
- No additional pension, bonus, LTC, encashment of leave, advance or any other pecuniary benefits will be admissible for service during the honorary service.
How to Apply GRD Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply GRD from the police station of their residential area or from the website. / Filled the application form for the recruitment of S.R.D. members which he post. will be deposited at
- What is the last date to apply for GRD Surat Recruitment 2022?
- Deposit in person within 07 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Advertisement | Application form