GSI Bharti 2022: Geological Survey of India invites application from eligible candidates for ordinary Grade Driver post. Applications are invited from the candidates through offline mode. Candidates who have willing to work in North Eastern Region are instructed to submit their application form in prescribed format.
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Post Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Last date for Apply||Within 45 Days (i.e. 13.09.2022)|
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or it’s equivalent and must have LMV and HMV driving license.
- Candidates should not exceed 25 years of age.
- Departmental Candidates up to 40 years.
- Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
- Offline mode of application form is acceptable by GSI.
- Address: ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah Shillong-793006”.
Steps for apply GSI Bharti 2022
- Visit www.gsi.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” then “Job Opportunities” >> “New Openings”.
- Select the advertisement link & read the notification carefully.
- Open the “Application Form” link placed against the job description.
- Enter details in the field.
- Submit the application form to the concerned office address.
GSI Bharti 2022 Official Notification : Download