Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal has published Exam Date Notification for the post of Head Clerk (Advt. No. 190/2020-21) 2022, Check below for more details.
GSSSB Head Clerk (Advt. No. 190/2020-21) Exam Date Declared 2022
Post: Head Clerk
Advt. No. 190/2020-21
Exam Date Notification: Click Here
Exam Date: 20-03-2022 (12:00 Noon to 02:00 PM)
For more details: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
GSSSB Head Clerk Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern Details
The GSSSB Head Clerk written test involves 200 marks objective type OMR based questions based on subjects General Knowledge, Gujarati Grammar & Literature, English Grammar, and Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning. The exam will be of two hours in duration. The exam pattern of the exam is as follows:
|Gujarati Grammer & Literature||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||30|
GSSSB Head Clerk Call Letter Details – Instructions
The board will release GSSSB Head Clerk 2022 Admit Card again as and when the new written exam date is released officially. Candidates are advised to be in touch with the website for updates and information on the Gujarat Head Clerk exam.
How to download GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of GSSSB at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Check the “Notice Board” available on the homepage.
- Look for the Head Clerk Call Letter link.
- Click on the link and fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled in details and submit.
- Finally, download your respective hall ticket.
- Take a printout of the call letter for further reference.