Gujarat Cyber Crime Recruitment 2022 : Applications are invited from willing candidates in offline mode to fill the posts of Technical Expert in Cyber Crime Police Stations of various cities and districts of Gujarat state on temporary basis on 11 months contract basis.
Gujarat Cyber Crime Recruitment 2022
Name of the post: Technical Expert
Total spaces: 35
Place of employment: Gujarat
Last date: 09/09/2022
- Candidate Msc IT Security/Msc Digital Forensic/Msc Cyber Security/BE or B.Tech in E&C/BE or B.Tech in Computer Engineer/BE or B.Tech in Computer Science/BE or B.Tech from Govt recognized institute or affiliated institute in IT/Information Communication Technology should be qualified.
- Experience : Should have at least 02 years experience in Cyber Security or Digital Forensic or Cyber Crime Investigation.
- Preference will be given to those who have completed Digital Forensic / Cyber Security course from
- Government recognized Institute or Government affiliated Institute.
- Will be on duty at all cities / districts of Gujarat state.
- Proficiency in Gujarati, Hindi and English language is required.
- C.C.C. Must have equivalent computer knowledge.
Salary scale: Rs 25,000/- monthly fixed
How to apply?
- The sample of application form and contract bids and conditions can be downloaded from the office website cidcrime.gujarat.gov.in from 30/08/2022 to 09/09/2022.
- Filled application form with complete details along with copies of necessary certificates by date 09.09.2022 to “Director General of Police, C.I.D. Office of Crime and Railways, Sector – 18, Police Bhavan, 4th Floor, G.R. Gandhinagar – 382018” has to be sent by Reg.Post.
- Posting the registration from the permanent address and must mention the mobile number of the candidate and the mobile number of one family member. Application form will not be accepted in person.
Last Date: 09/09/2022
Official Advertisement: Click here