Gujarat declared unlock 5 guidelines 2020 :Unlock 5.0 Guidelines October 2020 In Hindi PDF: The Union Ministry of Home Affairs has released new guidelines for Unlock 5.0 on Wednesday, September 30, 2020. The period of Unlock 4.0 will expire on September 30, 2020 and the guidelines of Unlock 5 will be applicable across the country from October 1, 2020.
Despite the huge increase in the number of corona cases in the country, the Home Ministry has made it clear that there will be more exemptions and fewer restrictions, although local administrations in some states rely heavily on voluntary curfews, local lockdowns, etc. Given the Indian economy and the festive season, the Home Ministry has allowed temples, mosques, religious sites, cinemas, malls, swinging pools, markets, educational institutions, etc. to reopen from October 1.
In the Unlock 4 guidelines, the central government had left the decision to open schools to the state governments from September 21. Many states opened schools following the guidelines and rules of Unlock 4, but many other states, including Delhi, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, have closed schools in view of the increasing cases of coronavirus infection in the country.
But there have been several major changes to the Unlock 5.0 guidelines. Let us know what will open in Unlock 5 guidelines, what can stay closed.
Unlock 5.0 Guidelines In Hindi PDF: Unlock 5.0 Guidelines Rules, What Will Open or What Will Close
Unlock 5.0 Guidelines In Hindi PDF Download
Unlock 5 Guidelines: What could open in October?
Gujarat declared unlock 5 guidelines 2020
Here are the guidelines:
* Cinemas / Theaters / Multiplexes will be allowed to open up to 50% of their seating capacity, for which SOP will be issued by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
* Business to Business (B2B) exhibitions will be allowed to open, for which SOP will be issued by the Commerce Department.
* The swimming pool being used for training of players will be allowed to open, for which the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) will be issued by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MoYA & S).
* Opening of amusement parks and similar places will be allowed, for which SOP will be issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
Opening of schools, colleges, educational institutes and coaching institutes
* To reopen schools and coaching institutes, State / UT Governments are allowed to take decisions in a hierarchical manner after October 15, 2020. Based on the assessment of the situation, the decision will be taken in consultation with the concerned school / institution management, and will be subject to the following conditions:
* Online and distance learning will remain the preferred method of teaching and will be encouraged.
* Where schools are conducting online classes, and some students prefer to attend online classes instead of physically attending school, they may be allowed to do so.
* Students can go to schools / institutions only with the written consent of the parents.
* Attendance should not be enforced, and should depend entirely on parental consent.
* Schools / Department of Education and Literacy (DoSEL), State / UTs on health / safety precautions for re-opening of schools / institutions on the basis of SOP issued by the Ministry of Education, Government of India Will prepare keeping in mind. Opinion