GSEB has announced that it will released application form of GUJCET Paper Solution 2021 and the application form is to be filled by February 05, 2020 on gseb.org / gujcet.gseb.org. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2021 exam date is Update Soon. The examination is held at the state level to fill seats in UG degree engineering and degree / diploma pharmacy courses, offered by the colleges of Gujarat. GUJCET Paper Solution offline and is a 3 hours examination, in which candidates have to solve multiple choice questions on physics, chemistry, mathematics / biology. 10+2 qualified candidates, satisfying eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. Check GUJCET 2021 exam date, syllabus, registration process, exam pattern, and more details below.
Exam Name:: GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test)
GUJCET Exam Body:: Gujarat Board
GUJCET Exam Location:: Gujarat
GUJCET Official Website:: gseb.org / gujcet.gseb.org
- GUJCET 2021 IMP Dates 2021
- GUJCET 2021 Form Start: 23/06/2021 to 30/060/2021
- GUJCET 2021: Hall Ticket/Call letter Available
- GUJCET 2021 Result: Update Soon
GUJCET 2021 Hall Ticket/Call letter Click Here to Download
GUJCET 2021 Exam Instructions
The Board has given very specific instructions for the examination and these are as follows:
- To mark answers in the OMR sheet, candidates only have to use black ball point pen.
- Darken the complete circle.
- Rough work is also to be done on the answer sheet.
- Do not add any unnecessary mark on the answer sheet.
- Do not staple or make holes in it.
- Candidates should darken only one circle as their answer for a question.
- Candidates should not carry any unfair means in the exam hall.
- Candidates must return the answer sheet, before leaving the exam hall.
GUJCET 2021 Groups
There are 3 groups under GUJCET 2021 exam. These are as follows:
- Group A – physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Group B – physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Group AB – physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology.