How many SIMs are active on your ID? Department of Telecom has released a new notification for SIM card users. You may be using one or two SIM cards, but do you know how many SIMs are registered with your ID? If you do not know the answer to this question, you may be in trouble. Now you can know online how many SIMs are active on your ID? Who else is using SIM in your name?
How many SIMs are active on your ID? Who else is using SIM in your name? How to check?
- First open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal.
- Log-in with mobile number and OTP in the box here.
- You will see a list of all the mobile numbers of the active SIM card from your ID.
- If there is any number in this list, which is beyond your knowledge, you can report it.
- For that, select the number and select ‘This is not my number’.
- Submit the name written in the given ID in the box above.
- Now click on the Report box given below.
- A ticket ID reference number will also be provided after filing the complaint.
- This is how you can find out.
Find out the number of registered SIMs in this way
Department of Telecom has developed TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection) portal. Database of active mobile numbers in the country is uploaded on tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal. Spam and fraud calls can be controlled through the portal. You can know how many SIM cards are active in your name in just 30 seconds…
Download the application: Click Here