The government on Tuesday extended the deadline to link Aadhaar with PAN. The new deadline is 31-09-2021. The decision to extend the deadline was taken due to the coronavirus pandemic. The previous deadline for Aadhaar-PAN linking was 31-09–2021.
There are two ways through which you can link PAN and Aadhaar. These are:
- Through the Income Tax e–filing website
- Sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161
Pan Card Link To Aadhar Card: Click Here
- Tick the square if only the birth year in mentioned in the Aadhaar card
- Enter the Captcha code. (Visually challenged users can request for an OTP instead of the captcha code. The OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number)
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar‘ button.