HPCL Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 200 Engineer Posts
HPCL Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 200 Engineer Posts: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has Invites Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read Sabka Gujarat Article.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 200 Engineer Posts: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Job Location: All India
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
Total No Of Post: 200
Salary: Rs.50000-160000/- E-2
Age Limit: Not more than 25 years.
Education Qualification: Mechanical, Mechanical & Production, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation & Electronics.
Educational Criteria Details: Qualification must be 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only
Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. A certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview shortlisting stage.
Students in the final year/semester of the qualifying course are also eligible to apply. They will be allowed provisionally subject to submission of all the documentary proof at later stages. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be same as mentioned above as per respective category.
- For SC/ST/PWBD category candidates: No Fees
- For Gen / OBC / EWS candidates: Rs.1180/-
- Pay Application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI.
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 03.03.2021
- Last Date For Online Application: 15.04.2021
- Last Date Payment Of Fees: 15.04.2021