HPCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 294 Posts : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has Announced for the recruitment of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineer & Other Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
HPCL Recruitment 2022
Total Number of the Posts :- 294 Posts
HPCL Name of the Posts :-
- Mechanical Engineer : 103
- Electrical Engineer : 42
- Instrumentation Engineer : 30
- Civil Engineer : 25
- Chemical Engineer : 7
- Information Systems Officer : 5
- Safety Officer – (UP, Goa, TN, Kerala) : 13
- Fire & Safety Officer : 2
- Quality Control Officer : 27
- Blending Officer : 5
- Chartered Accountant : 15
- HR Officer : 8
- Welfare Officer – Visakh Mumbai Refinery : 2
- Law Officer : 5
- Law Officer – HR : 2
- Manager/ Sr.Manager – Electrical : 3
Eligibility criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :-
- Post wise qualification.
- Candidates Should Possess Diploma, Degree, CA, PG (Relevant Discipline)
Selection Process :-
The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting and selection tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc
Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBU/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. These positions may involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
Age Limit :- 25 to 37 Years
Application Fees :-
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
Last date to Apply :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 23-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2022
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Important Links :-
Apply Online : Click Here